Always active and looking for inspiration, He has lived in Holland Y United Kingdom and traveled alone to India. Bike lover, He has performed twice Santiago pilgrimage route from France and Madrid. This Barcelona-based designer has begun to emerge in the professional world after being a finalist in the Roca Design Challenge 2013 and winner of the contest Habanos Smoking Chair 2014 Until now.
In addition, this great creative has exposed a design project in the important fair CERSAIE Bologna Ceramic, all without having even out of college. He has made numerous designs for customers from infinities themed decorative artistic themes to designs for consumer goods. Luis has worked with creative and designer McCann giving it enough ingredients in his career.
- 2011-2015. Degree in Design. ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering. Barcelona (Spain)
- 2005-2010. Degree in Advertising and Public Relations. Universidad Complutense. Madrid (Spain)
Español: Native | English: C1 | French: B1
- Finalist in the Roca Design Challenge 2013
- Smoking winner of Habanos Chair 2014 Until now
- Member of Dimad (Designers Association of Madrid)