This website, like most websites, use own and third party cookies to improve and optimize the user experience. Below is detailed information on what are the "Cookies", what type you use this website, how you can disable them in your browser and how to specifically block the installation of third-party Cookies.
¿Qué son las Cookies y cómo las utiliza Linkex-international?
Cookies are files that Web site or application you use installed in your browser or on your device (Smartphone, tablet or connected TV) during your tour of the pages or the application, and serve to store information about your visit. Like most internet sites, el portal web de Linkex-international utiliza Cookies para:
- Ensure that the website works properly
- Store your preferences, as the language you've selected or the font size.
- Knowing your browsing experience.
- Gather anonymous statistical information, and which pages you have seen or how long you've been in our midst.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer / device and do not provide references that reveal personal data. At any time you can access your browser settings to modify and / or block the installation of cookies sent by the website Linkex-international, sin que ello impida el acceso a los contenidos. Nevertheless, the quality of performance of the Services may be affected.
Why they are important?
- From a technical point of view, allow websites work more agile and tailored to user preferences, such as storing the language, the currency or detect access device.
- Establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against the website or its users.
- They allow the managers of the media to meet statistical data collected in cookies to improve the quality and experience of its services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising we show to users, offering that best suits their interests.
What are the different types of Cookies?
- The session expires when the user leaves the page or close the browser, namely, They are active for the duration of the visit to the website and therefore are deleted from your computer to abandon.
- Permanent expire when the purpose for which they serve or fulfilled when manually deleted, date are deleted and are typically used in the process of buying online, customizations or register, to avoid having to constantly enter our password.
On the other hand, It is depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treat data obtained, We can distinguish between own and third Cookies.
- Party cookies are those cookies that are sent to your computer and run exclusively by us for the better functioning of the Web Site. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and your user experience.
- If you interact with the content of our Site may also set cookies from third (for instance, pressing social media buttons or watch videos hosted on another site), which they are those established by a different domain of our Web Site. We can not access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when browsing in those websites.
How I can set my Cookies?